GADI ZOHAR – MANAGING PARTNER
Gadi Zohar focuses on successfully completing both complex and simple US Immigration law proceedings. As an immigration lawyer, he has the extensive experience working with a broad clientele on immigration issues, family matters and real estate transactions, the driving factor is securing successful outcomes. A Dean’s List graduate of New York Law School, an emphasis is placed on detailed fact finding, clearly interpreting realistic goals, exhaustive research, and creative solutions. Highly praised by clients for genuine sensitivity to the difficult situations they face, he carefully explains his process and objectives. This honesty and integrity have resulted in a firm built on referrals and community support.
A timely response is imperative in dealing with these matters. Being available to meet client needs, answer questions to be able to guide the process to positive closure, we’re familiar with the process and will guide you through with legal help. Gadi Zohar is a member in good standing of the Bar of the State of New York and a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (www.AILA.com), the world’s largest organization of immigration lawyers.
You hire an attorney to represent YOU expecting honest, reliable and genuine care.
I made the decision to be an attorney because I can affect a positive difference in your life.
My resume identifies how I can help you:
- Focus on immigration law with extraordinary success on family based green card cases, removal of conditional residency cases, VAWA, special immigrant juvenile cases, I-601 & I-601a waivers, 212 (d) waivers, asylum cases
- Responsible for business immigration cases including: h1-b visa applications, R-1 visas, and TN visas
- Present compelling cases to gain best outcomes in court to achieve a 90 percent success rate on initial appearance
- Responsible for cases in family law (divorce, prenuptial agreements) and collections
- Successfully represented clients in removal proceedings
- Specifically requested and highly regarded by clients based on skills and consultative style
- Immediate resolution of client problems by troubleshooting and developing effective tactics
- Utilize creative strategies to achieve responsible outcomes
- Counsel clients in preparation for court appearances
- Prepare well written and thoroughly researched documents, as required by the court
- Manage heavy case load, while timely response to client needs and requests from the courts
- Ability to question as well as listen and interpret answers to position information to my client’s advantage – extraordinary communication skills
- Represent clients throughout the country at multiple immigration offices
- Fluent in Hebrew
If you are looking for legal help, assistance obtaining an immigration visa, green card, amnesty, or help avoiding deportation, we’re able to aid you with our legal expertise and knowledge. Set up a free consultation with us today by filling out the form below. We look forward to assisting you with your immigration needs.
ISABELLA BAPTISTA – IMMIGRATION PARALEGAL
Mrs. Baptista is a dedicated Immigration Paralegal graduated from Binghamton University, NY. She started her legal career almost 10 years ago, working for a federal ADR program in her home country, as a mediator, in consumer protection matters. Her professional and personal philosophy includes giving back in ways that make a meaningful difference to the local and global communities.
She earned her JD degree in Law in 2015, from the University of Sao Paulo, where she worked as a Family Attorney, before moving to America. Her professional experience is focused on family and employment-based visa applications.
As an immigrant herself, she knows firsthand the struggles of the immigrant community, a reason why she decided to dedicate herself in this area of practice.
Mrs. Baptista speaks Portuguese, English and Spanish and she is currently pursuing a Master in Law (LLM) for foreign lawyers.
ALINE VALENTIM – IMMIGRATION PARALEGAL
Aline Valentim is an Immigration Paralegal at Zohar Law in New York City. She has over three years of experience in the Immigration Law field, where she focused on family matters and employment visa applications; she also has experience in the field of Personal Injury Law, where the focus was on Motor Vehicle Accident legal cases.
A Magna Cum Laude and Dean’s list graduate from John Jay College of Criminal Justice, Mrs. Valentim majored in Criminal Justice with a minor in Law. She is currently in pursuit of getting her JD degree from New York Law School in the next few years.
Aline Valentim was raised in Brazil and speaks English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
WE FOCUS ON ALL THINGS LEGAL
Immigration law and government policies regarding visas, the right to work and deportation.
Backed by years of knowledge and experience, the immigration lawyers at Zohar Law Firm in Manhattan provides unparalleled legal services that protect the rights of those immigrating to this country. Find out what makes us the chosen firm of New York families.
Covering all matters of immigration law, including visa assignment, green cards and deportation, the legal team at Zohar Law firm in Manhattan is prepared to handle all immigration issues with creativity and personalized attention to best suit your needs.
Operating out of the World Trade Center in New York City, the Zohar Law Firm welcomes those who look to become US citizens and those who prefer to work and live here. Within close proximity to the immigration building and courthouse in lower Manhattan, we support the highly-diversified population of the region with pride.
From assistance with visa applications to help with deportation issues, our client-focused legal team is now taking new clients. Please contact us for a comprehensive legal consultation. We are the preferred team of immigration attorneys serving an international clientele.
Attorney Advertising Notice
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.