Gadi Zohar – Managing Partner
Gadi Zohar focuses on successfully completing both complex and simple US Immigration law proceedings. As an immigration lawyer, he has the extensive experience working with a broad clientele on immigration issues, family matters and real estate transactions, the driving factor is securing successful outcomes. A Dean’s List graduate of New York Law School, an emphasis is placed on detailed fact finding, clearly interpreting realistic goals, exhaustive research, and creative solutions. Highly praised by clients for genuine sensitivity to the difficult situations they face, he carefully explains his process and objectives. This honesty and integrity have resulted in a firm built on referrals and community support.
A timely response is imperative in dealing with these matters. Being available to meet client needs, answer questions to be able to guide the process to positive closure, we’re familiar with the process and will guide you through with legal help. Gadi Zohar is a member in good standing of the Bar of the State of New York and a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (www.AILA.com), the world’s largest organization of immigration lawyers.
You hire an attorney to represent YOU expecting honest, reliable and genuine care.
I made the decision to be an attorney because I can affect a positive difference in your life.
My resume identifies how I can help you:
- Focus on immigration law with extraordinary success on family based green card cases, removal of conditional residency cases, VAWA, special immigrant juvenile cases, I-601 & I-601a waivers, 212 (d) waivers, asylum cases
- Responsible for business immigration cases including: h1-b visa applications, R-1 visas, and TN visas
- Present compelling cases to gain best outcomes in court to achieve a 90 percent success rate on initial appearance
- Responsible for cases in family law (divorce, prenuptial agreements) and collections
- Successfully represented clients in removal proceedings
- Specifically requested and highly regarded by clients based on skills and consultative style
- Immediate resolution of client problems by troubleshooting and developing effective tactics
- Utilize creative strategies to achieve responsible outcomes
- Counsel clients in preparation for court appearances
- Prepare well written and thoroughly researched documents, as required by the court
- Manage heavy case load, while timely response to client needs and requests from the courts
- Ability to question as well as listen and interpret answers to position information to my client’s advantage – extraordinary communication skills
- Represent clients throughout the country at multiple immigration offices
- Fluent in Hebrew
If you are looking for legal help, assistance obtaining an immigration visa, green card, amnesty, or help avoiding deportation, we’re able to aid you with our legal expertise and knowledge. Set up a free consultation with us today by filling out the form below. We look forward to assisting you with your immigration needs.