What Is A Special Immigrant Juvenile Visa?

The Special Immigrant Juvenile Status or SIJ is geared toward children. If you’re a child living in the United States who is being abused, mistreated, neglected, or you’ve been abandoned, then you’re eligible for this type of visa. A Special Immigrant Juvenile Status is also able to be administered if you are a child who is living in the United States without a parent due to being separated or are unable to be reunited. A Special Immigrant Juvenile Status will allow you to live and work in the United States with a green card once you are able to receive it. The process – like all immigration procedures – can be time consuming and difficult, but if you’re trying to find a lawyer to help you, then Zohar Law PLLC Firm is able to meet your needs in a discreet fashion.

How Can Zohar Law PLLC Firm Help You?

When you come to Zohar Law PLLC firm, you’re able to gain a few things from us. First, as aforementioned we are discreet. When you come meet with us to find a lawyer we treat the manner in a delicate fashion and are able to provide you with the information and assistance you need. Second, as a law office, we’re able to go over the process of filing a Special Immigrant Juvenile Status and answer any questions you may have about the procedure. Our main goal is to help you achieve a way out of your current situation and create a solution. Whether you need an immigration visa because of abuse, neglect, or separation, we’re able to create a solution to your problem. As an immigration lawyer, we are able to be discreet in helping you at whatever age you are when you come to us for assistance. We understand the delicacy of the issue, which is why when you come to us for help we’re able to move diligently in advancing you move through the Special Immigrant Juvenile Status process. Read more about Special Immigrant Juveniles.

Contact Form

Main contact and quote form
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.